About the founder
- Senior Investment Banker, Senior Banker and Financial Expert with more than 30 years experience
- MBA Graduate from Kellogg School of Management (Chicago), Tel-Aviv
University and Post Graduate from Dauphine University/ENSAE (Paris) in Mathematics and Finance
- Familiar with all asset classes: Equities, bonds, Non-Listed, Alternative assets, ETF, Funds, Real Estate, commodities
- Co-Created the Association of Foreign Banks in Israel in 2004
- Former Economic Adviser to the French Embassy in Israel
- Board Director in companies listed in the TASE, NASDAQ and in Private
- Board Director at Municipal Bank/ Dexia Israel formerly listed in Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE).
- Financial Expert and Member of The Audit, Risks Management and IT Technology committees.
- Involved in the Board at the negotiation and finalization of the Merger between Municipal bank and Mercantile/Discount Group (DEC. 1,2019)
- Former Senior Banker, Head of CIB at BNP Paribas Israel.
- Dealing at CXO levels
- Expertise in Capital Markets, M&A, Structured and complex transactions,
Advisory with thinking Out of the Box and being creative in solving problems
- Established the subsidiary of Dexia in Israel in 2001 (Deputy CEO&CFO) coming from Paris
- Set Dexia Municipal Agency (AAA/ Aaa/AAA) in 1998 to solve funding issues with a funding program of EUR 10 Billion/year
- Focus since 2009 on Capital Raising and strategic advisory for VC, PE, startups in Europe and Israel.
- Strategic financial Consulting & Advisory to Family Offices (SFO/MFO)
- Member of Investments committee of SFO/MFO
50 Dizengoff St.
Top Tower 19th floor